Protein 0.20 g
Carbohydrates 27.40 g
Water 0.19 g
Ash 0.66 g
Total Calories 111. 43 g
Calories From Fat 0.03 g
Calories From Saturated Fat 0.00 g
Total Fat 0.09 g
Niacin – B3 0.20 mg
Calcium 32.57 mg
Copper 0.09 mg
Iron 0.57 mg
Magnesium 2.49 mg
Manganese 0.09 mg
Phosphorus 0.01 mg
Potassium 162. 86 mg
Health Benefits of Cane Juice
1. People suffering from sore throat, cold and flu are recommended cane juice, predominantly because of its preventive and healing benefits.
2. Since cane juice is low in glycemic index, it helps in maintaining general good health.
3. According to the latest study, the alkaline nature of sugarcane juice is highly beneficial in preventing deadly breast and prostate cancers.
4. One is recommended to drink a glass of sugar cane juice, when exposed to prolonged heat and physical activity.
5. Since sugar cane juice is rich in carbohydrates, it refreshes and energizes the body.
6. Cane juice helps in the smooth functioning of kidneys and keeps the urinary flow clear.
7. Sugar cane juice is a good substitute for aerated drinks. So, when you feel exhausted on a hot sunny day, drinking sugar cane juice would be highly beneficial.
8. Sugar cane juice aids in fast recovery from jaundice.
9. People drinking sugar cane juice on a regular basis have low chances of getting infected with the problem of diabetes.
10. Cane juice is highly beneficial for people who are underweight, as it can help in gaining weight rapidly.
11. The nutrients present in sugar cane juice are beneficial for the smooth functioning of vital organs, such as the brain, heart and sex organs.
12. Since sugar cane juice is rich in minerals including phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, it should be consumed on a regular basis, especially during summer.