|Stir fried pokchoi + Water chestnut with bamboo shoot Cashew Nuts|
2. Look in your refrigerator and grab all the vegetables you can reach. If you think you don’t like raw vegetables, chop them very finely or even grate them on a cheese grater (this works well for things like broccoli, zucchini, and cauliflower). Once the veggies are small enough, you won’t taste them. Throw them into your bowl.
3. Add protein - Lentils, beans, quinoa
4. Toss in a handful (or about 1/4 cup) of nuts or seeds (Peanuts, Watermelon seeds, Alfa alfa seeds). Nuts and seeds are good sources of fat and protein, and a little goes a long way.
5. Make a quick dressing. Whisk 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or red-wine vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour half over your salad, toss, and see if that’s enough dressing. If not, add the rest.
6. Optional ( May add a flavor / Spice of your choice) - Turmeric, Chilli, Salt, Pepper etc.